AGRIENGGCET 2017| Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test Notification 2017| ANGRAU.AC.INAGRIENGGCET 2016| Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test 2016| ANGRAU.AC.IN ,ANGRAU AGRIENGGCET 2016 Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test 2016 Notification, ANGRAU,AGRIENGGCET 2016/Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 Notification, B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Degree Course Admissions 2016.
ANGRAU/Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Andhra Pradesh state has released AGRIENGGCET 2016 notification on 13-05-2016 AGRIENGGCET - 2016 NOTIFICATION, No.3061/Poly/2016 Dated: 13.05.2016 ,The applications are invited from 3 year Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech(Ag.Engg.) Degree Programme for the academic year 2016-17. For further details and downloading the Application form please visit our website : www.angrau.ac.in. The candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant Government orders applicable at the time of admissions.
Total number of B. Tech (Ag. Engg.) seats allotted to Diploma holders: 14 ( for Agricultural Engineering diploma holders)
1. A pass in 3year Agricultural Engineering Diploma Course recognised by ANGRAU.
2. Age Limit:The candidates shall be required to have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 23 years for all the candidates and 26 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 28 years in respect of PH candidates.
i) As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ii) The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in English. The AGRIENGGCET 2016 will consist of only 150 (One Hundred and Fifty only) Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in answer sheet. The Test will be conducted at College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla on 26.06.2016 (Saturday) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
Syllabus : Syllabus covered in respective 3 year Diploma course (Diploma in Agricultural Engineering).
List of Enclosures:
1. Proof of Age.
2. Attested copy of the marks statement of Xth Standard and Diploma Course.
3. Latest Character Certificate issued by the Head of Institute last attended indicating that he/she has
never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished
4. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
5. Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- postal stamps (For sending Hall Ticket and Rank Card).
6. Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form
Application form can be downloaded from the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. Application, complete in all respects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by 5:00 PM on or before 15.6.2016, either in person or by post to Convener, AGRIENGGCET 2016, College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla-522101.
1. Last date for submission of application forms: 15/06/2016
2. Hall tickets to be issued from 17.06.2016 to 23.06.2016
3. Date of Entrance Exam: 26/06/2016 (Sunday) From 10 AM to 12 Noon
#AGRIENGGCET 2016 Agr Engineering Entrance Test 2016:
#ANGRAU Agricultural Engineering Entrance Test 2016 Notification