Telangana State Formation Day Celebrations on June 2nd | Guidelines to Conduct Programs at School,Mandal Level
Telangana State Formation Day Celebrations on June 2nd-Guidelines to Conduct Programs at School, Mandal Level.Guidelines for June 2nd Telangana State Formation Celebrations: The Telangana StateGovernment of Telangana state have decided to celebrate Telangana State Formation Celebrations in a grand scale all over the state and issued the following guidelines for effective and efficient organization of the prestigious State Formation Celebrations in the Districts.
Proceedings Of The Director Of School Education, Telangana, Hyd, Lr.Rc.No. 471/Plg.1/201S.,
Sub : School Education - Telangana State Formation day Celebrations 2016 - Certain Instructions - Issued -Reg. Ref Govt Memo.No.38V/SE.Genl/A1/ 2016, Dt. 06-05-2016
1. The Attention of all the District Educational Officer, in the state are requested to conduct programmes on Quiz, competition, Sports, essay writing competitions appropriate to the age of students well in advance (before 2nd June) in connection with the ensuing Telangana Formation day Celebrations -2016 scheduled on 02-06-2016 and also to hoist the National Flag in all tho schools in the State.
2. Further, the occasion in, be to the achievements and academic plan of the school for 2016-17 on the enrollment of students to the parents and the community leaders duly inviting them to participate in the celebrations.
3. An amount of Rs.500/ - for Primary school and Rs.1000/- for Upper primary school and High school may be met for expenditure towards prizes Mr the students from the available grants and distribute sweets along with MDM in coordination with Sarpanches.
4. Therefore they are requested to follow the schedule as indicated above and create festive atmosphere on Telangana Formation day Celebrations in all schools on 02-06-2016.
a. State Formation Celebrations have to be conducted for one day only i.e., on 2nd June, 2016.
b. Celebrations starts with paying tributes to the Martyrs Memorials by the Hon'ble Ministers, District Collectors and other officials in the district head quarters.
c. The ceremonial parade has to be organized in the district and Flag hoisting have to be conducted, followed by distribution of awards to the eminent personalities.
d. All the Government, Semi-government and PSUs must hoist Indian National Flag
e. in their respective offices including Grampanchayaths, Municipalities, Market Yards etc.
f. All the Government offices should be decorated with proper illumination in a festive mood.
2. Cultural Programmes:
a. Cultural programmes, depicting the themes of Telangana movement have to be organized in every revenue division head quarters of the district and in district head quarters duly showcasing the art forms of Telangana.
b. A procession of artists may be organized from the defined places in the district head quarters and revenue divisional head quarters, prior to the beginning of cultural programmes.
c. The Cultural programmes should start by 6.30 PM and may be continue up to 10.30 PM.
d. The District Collectors have to organize Kavi Sammelanam in the district head quarters.
There are only 25 awards per district at district level to the eminent personalities, who have excelled in the following fields:
Best Anganwadi Worker
Best Govt Employee
Best Social Worker
Best Sports Person
Best Literary Personality (Poet, Writer, Padya, Gadya (Telugu & Urdu Language)
Best Artist (Dancers, Singers, Musicians, Artists, Sculptures)
Best Veda Pandits
Other Fields, if any, which are not mentioned in the above list.
The District Collector has to constitute a selection committee with the experts under the chairmanship of the District Minister and select 25 eminent personalities for the awards. Every award will carry an amount of Rs.51,116/- as cash prize apart from certificate, shawl and memento.These awards have to be distributed in the ceremonial parade to be organized at district head quarters, in the morning .
4. Social Service Activities:
a. Distribution of Clothes, Fruits, Sweets for Orphanages and Old-age Homes.
b. Distribution of Clothes and related equipment for the students of Blind School.
c. Arranging Blood Donation Camps at District, Division and Mandal Head quarters.
d. Distribution of Fruits in Hospitals.
e. Distribution of Sweets in the Welfare Hostels.
d. Sweet distribution in Municipalities and Mandal Centres.
#Telangana State Formation Day Celebrations 2016
#Telangana State Formation Day Celebrations on 2nd June,2016-Guidelines