GO.155 Special Pays and Allowances to Grey Hounds, Special Intelligence Cell of of Police Department in PRC-2015.
Government Of Andhra Pradesh
G.O.Ms.No.155, Finance (HR.VI-TFR-A&L-TA) Department, Dated: 11-12-2015.
Allowances-Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Special Allowance to Grey Hounds of Police Department, Special Intelligence Branch and Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department – Orders - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.127, Finance (TA) Dept., dated: 16.04.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015.
1. In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Special Allowance to certain categories of posts belonging to ‘Grey Hounds’ unit of Police Department, Special Intelligence Branch and Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department in Revised Pay Scales,
2010 as per Annexure appended to it.
2. Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued in the Government Order second read above, implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the Government employees.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, among others, recommended to continue the payment of Special Allowance to the staff of Grey Hounds, Special Intelligence Branch Personnel and to the categories of posts of Counter Intelligence Cell shown in the Annexure.
4. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby order to continue the payment of the Special Allowances in RPS 2015 to the categories of posts in Grey Hounds of Police Department, Special Intelligence Branch and Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department as shown in the Annexure to this order.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowance wherever necessary will be issued in due course.
to G.O.Ms.No.155, FINANCE (HR.VI-TFR-A&L-TA) DEPARTMENT,
Dated: 11.12.2015 (SPECIAL ALLOWANCE)
|Sl. No.||Category of post||Existing rate of Special Allowance||Rate of Special Allowance to be allowed in Revised Pay Scales, 2015|
|I. Grey Hounds|
|1.||Group Commander||50% of Pay +DA per month||50% of Pay + DA per month|
|3.||Assault Commander / Deputy Superintendent of Police (Communications)||50% of Pay + DA per month and 10% of d pay per month /||50% of Pay + DA per month and 10% of pay per month|
|4.||Deputy Assault Commander/ Inspector (Communications)|
|5.||Asst. Assault Commander / Sub-Inspector & Asst. Sub- Inspector (Communications)|
|6.||Sr. Commandos/Hea Constable (Communications) Head Constable (Dog Squad)|
|7.||Jr. Commandos/Police Constable (Communications)/ FE Dog Boys/Police Constable (Dog Squad)|
|II. Special Intelligence Branch Personnel||Extended the admissibility as per the staff of Grey Hounds vide G.O.Ms. No.290, Home (Courts-C) Dept., dt.8.9.2000.||To continue at the same rate of Allowance as extended to the staff of Grey Hounds.|
|III. Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department|
|1.||I.G. of Police||50% of basic pay per month.||50% of basic pay per month.|
|2.||D.I.G. of Police|
|3.||Superintendent of Police|
|4.||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|5.||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|6.||Inspector of Police|
|7.||Sub-Inspector of Police|
|9.||Police Constables / (Drivers)|