Instructions for Conducting Janma Bhoomi Maa Vooru (JBMV) from 2nd to 11th January-2016 in AP
The Commissioner and director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
Rc.No.SPl .Dt.30.12.15. Conduct of Janma Bhoomi – Maa Vooru (JBMV) from 2nd to 11th January, 2016
Janma Bhoomi – Maa Vooru (JBMV) – Conduct from 2nd January, 2016 to 11th January, 2016 with the main theme of Smart Village – Smart Ward Towards Smart Andhra Pradesh (SVSW) in all the GPs/Wards – Regarding.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference read above and they are informed that the Government have decided to conduct the 3rd Round of Janma Bhoomi from 2nd to 11th January, 2016 with the main theme of Smart Village – Smart Ward towards Smart Andhra Pradesh (SVSW) in all the GPs/Wards.
Therefore, they are requested to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Zero school drop outs of boys and girls up to 12th class.
- To ensure the participation of Headmasters and Teachers in the Janma Bhoomi – Maa Vooru (JBMV) actively during all the days.
- School Sanitation – Maintenance of Toilets and Cleanliness of School premises.
- To mobilize identified students who were screened under Rashtriya Bala Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) for follow up screening / treatment at the Grama Sabha in coordination with Medical Officers of Health and Family Welfare Department.
- To ensure provision of Drinking Water to all schools.
- To ensure provision of Electricity to all schools.
- To coordinate with the Project Officers of SSA at District Level as well as State Level Observers
- To submit the detailed report after completion of the programme.