APGLI | Download APGLI Policy Bond, Know Your Policy Details and Policy Number,Annual Account Slips @apgli.ap.gov.in
APGLI Policy Bond Download for AP Government Employees Download the APGLI PolicyBond, Employees can Know Your APGLI Policy Details from the following details, Know your Policy Number by using Policy No. Search option, Know your APGLI Policy Status using with Policy Status.
The APGLI Department is one of the oldest departments in the Andhra Pradesh State. The Scheme was originally started in 1907 by the Nizam of erstwhile State of Hyderabad for the welfare of his employees. A Management Committee used to run the scheme initially in the name of Family Fund. Later the Scheme was renamed as Hyderabad State Life Insurance Fund in the Year 1913. After formation of Andhra Pradesh State in 1956, the Scheme was changed as "Andhra Pradesh Government life Insurance Fund".
- Click here to Download APGLI Policy Bond
- Click here to Download APGLI Related Forms
- Click here for APGLI Policy Number Search
- Click here for APGLI Policy Details
- Click here for APGLI Policy Status
- APGLI Slab New Rates in RPS-2015 Vide GO MS No 36 Dt 05.03.2016
- The APGLI (Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance) Department is for the welfare of the employees of the state government. The APGLI issues health cards to its employees which can be downloaded from the website of the organisation at http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/ .
- Following is the step by step process to download APGLI cards:
- 1) Enter your APGLI policy number in the box / space provided for policy number.
- 2) Type A / B / C / D in suffix
- 3) Enter date of birth
- 4) Enter the number (captcha) shown in the image.
- 5) Click on 'Get Policy Bond'Now you will be able to download the APGLI policy bond.
- Check if you have any problem with your browser that may be obstructing download:
1) Firefox users: The browser may block pop up windows which do not allow downloads. Then you click on the options and menu bar and select allow pop - ups for www.apgli.gov.in. Now you will be able to download APGLI card.
2) Chrome users: You may be seeing pop - up blocked message on the menu bar. Click on that and selecte allow pop-up. Now download the APGLI card.
Key Points for APGLI
1.The Government employees who are between 21 and 55 years of age are eligible for taking APGLI Policies.
2. The APGLI Department issues only Endowment Policies which mature one day before attaining(58) years of age.
3. APGLI policies do not lapse.
4. The Premium rates are low.
5. APGLI Premium is exempted from income tax under section 80C.
6. Attractive Bonus rates.
7. The present rate of Bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
8. The Loans are sanctioned up to 90% of Surrender Value.
9. Only Simple Interest of 9% per annum is charged against loans sanctioned.
10. In case of maturity of the policy, the total Sum Assured and Bonus till Date of Maturity are paid to the policy holder.
11.If the Policy Holder ceases to be Government servant, and decides to surrender the policy by discontinuing the payment of Premium, the subscriber will be paid the Surrender Value and the eligible Bonus.
12. In case of Death of policy holder before maturity of the policy, the full Sum Assured along with Bonus till date of death are paid to the legal heirs. #APGLI Related G.Os in RPS-2015