AP July 2015 DA ( 12.052%+July DA=15.196% ) DA Ready Reckoner-New DA Table

AP July 2015 DA ( 12.052%+July DA=15.196% ) DA Ready Reckoner-New DA Table
AP July 2015 DA ( 12.052%+July DA=15.196% ) DA Ready Reckoner-New DA Table. New DA 15.196% Monthly Salary Calculator with  New DA HRA, new DA Table in  PRC 2015.   DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears. AP DA July 2015 DA 15.196% Salary Table for AP Employees and Teachers AP July 2015 DA 3.144% for AP Employees Enhanced DA, AP July 2015 DA GO, July 2015 DA GO No Download, Andhra Pradesh Employees Dearness Allowance Latest News, AP Govt. Order Download, AP DA GO Latest, AP latest DA Table , AP Employees new Salary table with July 2015 DA 15.196%.DA Difference 3.144%. AP July 2015 D.A 3.114% with 12.052% -Table SALARY 12.052%With New  AP PRC 2015 Basic Pays. DA Ready Reckoner with 15.196% w.e.f.01.07.2015. DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA arearsamount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA arrears amount,  GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders,  DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders, DA GO copy,Arrears amounts, effect date etc are given here.

3.114% DA Announced to AP State Employees 
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh announced dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from July 2015. All the current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.

The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with August 2016 salary. Arrears of DA from July 2015 to July 2016 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts. CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from July 2015 to July 2016 will be credited in their PRAN Account (Vide Reference GO.250 Dated: 06-09-2012). Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your DA

AP Govt  Announced  3.144% DA to AP Employees from 1st July 2015
1. DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employee from 1st July 2015,
2. DA increases from 12.052% to 15.196%
3. Arrears :July 2015 to July 2016 to GPF,
4. Cash from August, 2016
5. 90% Cash to CPS employees from July 2015 to July 2016 and  10% of DA Arrears to CPS

AP Employees July 2015 D.A( 12.052%+July DA=15.196% )
1. Andhra Pradesh State Govt Employees already got January 2015 DA  .
2.  Now the AP Govt announced DA Enhanced from 12.052% to 15.196% from 01-07-2015.
3. DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employee from 1st July 2015, Present DA 15.196%.
4. AP New D.A from 12.052% to 15.196% Increased.
5. New DA Table DA  Rate 0.524% to AP Telangana Teachers and Employees for Every Six Months Once for One Percentage of  Dearness Allownce ( DA ) Sanctioned to the Employees of the Govt. of India.
6. Central Government Sanctioned 10% DA , Our State Governments ( AP /TS ) Anounced 5.24%.
7. AP Telangana Employees/Teachers get Every Month Salary New PRC 2015, DA rate : 0.524% and HRA - 12% , 14.5% , 20% and 30%
8.  Basic Pay + DA +HRA = Gross Amount
AP Employees New DA

# AP New DA GO.172 Copy
# New DA 15.196% Monthly Salary Calculator with New DA HRA 
# New DA Ready Reckoner- DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees 

Related Posts


Post a Comment

Andhra Pradesh Latest Updates

JOBS Latest Info