9/7/18

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (27.248%- 25.676% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees, Teachers. DA Arrears, DA Ready Reckoner with 27.248% - w.e.f.01.01.2018 DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers. DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (27.248%- 25.676%  ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears. DA Ready Reckoner with 24.104%) w.e.f. 01.01.2018. DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA arears amount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA arrears amount, GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders, DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders.


New DA to TS Employees (CPS and OPS):
TS Govt enhanced DA to State Employees and Teachers. DA GO Ms No 143 Fin Dept dated: 05-09-2018 released.
1. Arrears from 1st January 2018 to 31st August 2018 shall be credited in GPF A/Cs
2. Employees who are Governed by CPS 10% of DA from 1st January 2018 to 31st August 2018 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
3. Cash from September 2018 payable on 1st October 2018



New DA to AP/TS Employees: New DA effect: DA enhanced from: 01.01.2018
Present DA: 27.248% %(New DA),
Old DA: 25.676 %
DA Difference: 1.572%

  Know you Salary Click Here
➧ Download your Salary Certificate Click Here
➧ Download your TSGLI Bond Click Here
➧ Download your TS GPF Slips Click Here
➧ Download your APGLI Bond Click Here
➧ Download your GPF Slips Click Here


  1. For GPF Employees:  DA Arrears from 1st of Jan, 2018 to 31st of Aug, 2018 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
  2. For CPS Employees:  10% of DA Arrears from 1st of jan, 2018 to 31st of Aug, 2018  shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  3. Cash Payment: Cash from 1st of Sept, 2018, payable on 1st of Oct, 2018.

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (27.248%- 25.676% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b3QEpK5A_Bn_h_zLd0T4CPD4ywJdm4Kf


*****************

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (25.676%-24.104% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers
DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (25.676%-24.104% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees, Teachers. DA Arrears, DA Ready Reckoner with 25.676% w.e.f.01.07.2017 DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers








  • For GPF Employees:  DA Arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
  • For CPS Employees:  10% of DA Arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018  shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  • Cash Payment: Cash from 1st of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018.



  • READ: DA Ready Reckoner- DA Difference (25.676%-24.104% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers
    ****************************

    TS Govt Enhanced DA from 22.008%% to 24.104% Present DA@24.104% (from 01.01.2017)DA GO Ms No 135 Fin Dept dated 22/09/2017:
    The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of Sept, 2017, payable on 1st of Sept, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of Jan, 2017 to 31st of August, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.

    1. DA Arrears from Jan'2017 to August, 2017 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
    2. For CPS Employees 10% of DA Arrears from Jan 2017 to August, 2017 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
    3. Cash from September, 2017, payable on 1st of October, 2017.

    GO.135 DA 2.096% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st Jan 2017
    DA enhanced from:  24.104% -22.008%
    Old DA: 22.008%
    New DA: 24.104%
    Cash from: September 2017 payable in the month of October 2017
    Arrears : Cash from September, 2017 payable on 1st of October, 2017


    DA Ready Reckoner with 24.104%-DA Difference Table:



    AP Govt  Announced  3.668%  DA to Andhra Pradesh Employees from 1st July2016:
    The State Government of Andhra Pradesh  announced dearness allowance (DA) of 3.668 percent which would be implemented with effect from July 2016. All the current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike. G.O.MS.No. 140 ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2016 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.
    GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
    FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 140 Dated: 11-08-2017

    GO.140 DA 3.668% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st July 2016
    DA enhanced from  18.34% to 22.008%
    Old DA: 18.34% 
    New DA: 22.008%
    Cash from: September 2017 payable in the month of October 2017
    Arrears : 1st July 2016 to 31st August 2017  to GPF

    DA Ready Reckoner with 22.008%


    TS Govt  Announced  3.668%  DA to Telangana Employees from 1st July2016: The State Government of Telangana  announced dearness allowance (DA) of 3.668 percent which would be implemented with effect from July 2016. All the current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.  GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, FINANCE (HRM.IV) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.58, Dated: 20-04-2017.  ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st of July, 2016 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued

    TS New DA G.O.MS.No.58 Dated: 20-04-2017  DA 22.OO8%
    TS New DA @22.008% GO.58- Dearness Allowance 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016: TS Govt Enhanced DA from 18.340% to 22.008% Present DA@22.008% (from 01.07.2016)DA GO Ms No 58 Fin Dept dated 20.04.2017.  The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of April, 2017, payable on 1st of May, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2016 to 31st of March, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
    GO.58 DA 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016DA enhanced from 18.340% to 22.008%Old DA:18.340%New DA:22.008%Cash from: April, 2017Arrears : July, 2016 to March 2017 to GPF

    DA Ready Reckoner with 22.008%

    READ: TS New DA @22.008% GO.58- Dearness Allowance 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016
    READ: GO.17 Dearness Relief 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Pensioners 18.34%  DR From 01.01.2016
    READ: GO.103 TS New DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st Jan 2016

    TS Govt  Announced 3.668% DA to TS Employees from 1st July 2016:
    1. DA Arrears from July 2016 to  March, 2017 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
    2. For CPS Employees 10% of DA Arrears from July 2016 to  March, 2017 shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
    3. Cash from April, 2017, payable on 1st of May, 2017.

    TS New DA @22.008% GO.58- Dearness Allowance 3.668% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2016
    # TS New DA GO.58 Copy
    # DA Ready Reckoner- DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees 

    Related Posts

    Andhra Pradesh Latest Updates

    AP DSC TET Cum TRT

    More

    JOBS Latest Info

    More
    Top