TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers 2017 Recruitment 851 Telangana TS AEO Jobs hall tickets Results
Application submission for Notification no. 51/2017 Agriculture Extension Officer. TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Recruitment, Telangana Government Jobs 2017- 851 Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) Jobs TSPSC To fill the vacant posts of 851 TS AEO posts, Selection Board of TSPSC has officially released employment advertisement. As per TSPSC Department Notification 2017, TSPSC AEOs Hall tickets, AEO Psts Recruitment final Results/TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2017/ TSPSC Agriculture AEO Posts 2017 Recruitment results: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a recruitment notification for filling up 851 Agricultural Extension Officers(AEO) Posts in Agricultural and Co-operational Department. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s webportal (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana. Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results are given here
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017-18 Latest TSPSC AEO Jobs
Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
No of Posts: 851 Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer (Grade-II))
TSPSC has officially released employment advertisement. As per TSPSC Department Notification 2017, Agriculture Graduation in any discipline from any approved institution/board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the academic qualification required. Minimum age of the candidate must not below 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 44 years as on the last date of application submission. Mode of application in online to apply for Latest TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 and starting, closing dates for submitting the applications details are available here.
1. Name of the Post: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II
2. No. of Vacancies: 851
3. Scale of Pay Rs.22,460 - 66,330/-
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officers Hall tickets:
Hall Ticket For Recruitment To The Post Of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-Ii In Agriculture And Co-Operation Department (General Recruitment) Notification No. 51/2017. Computer Based Recruitment Test. Hallticket Download for Notification no. 51/2017, TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Agriculture and Co-operation Department.
Age as on: 01/07/2017 Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
1. No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2. No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age). Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed As per Govt Rules
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
1) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
2) Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. OR
3) Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
4) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management
(1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:4:1 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
(2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
Addendum to AEO Posts 2017 notification: Government have given a one time special exemption to the Final Year Students of B.Sc.,(Agriculture) appearing for the Academic Year 2015-2017 to apply for the Direct Recruitment to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II as a special case for which the Notification No. 51/2017, Dt: 10-10-2017 is issued by the TSPSC. This exemption is applicable to the above Notification only, However, such candidates are required to produce the Pass Certificate of B.Sc.(Agriculture)at the time of Verification of Certificates failing which their candidature will be rejected summarily.
Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.
80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES 150 Questions 150 Minutes 150 Marks
PAPER-II: AGRICULTURE (DIPLOMA LEVEL)(English & Telugu version) OR
AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL) 150 Questions 150 Minutes 150 Marks
Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification of TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 to get the application fee information
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 13/10/2017
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 31/10/2017
3. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
4. The Examination is likely to be held on 22ndNov' 2017.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC Agricultural AEO Posts Results 2017: On the basis of the CBRT Examination to the posts of Agriculture Extension Officers Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service.The Candidates whose Register Numbers are provisionally selected for appointment to the posts of Agriculture Extension Officers Grade-II notified in Commissions Notification subject to the following conditions.
1) That success in the Examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents are suitable in all aspects for appointment to the service.
2) That the candidate is found physically fit for the post.
3) That the candidate should produce such original certificates as may be required in accordance with the Rules / Notification. TSPSC AEOs Certificates verification dates for Agricultural extension officers.
Written Examination ( Preliminary Examination / Mains Examination )
Document / Certificate Verification
These selection rounds will be conducted by the selection board of TSPSC for shortlisting the suitable candidates. You must qualify in the first round of selection to get forwarded to the consecutive selection process.
Application submission for Notification no. 51/2017 Agriculture Extension Officer.
TSPSC AEO Posts Recruitment Notification 2017
Online Application Submission for 851 Telangana TS AEO Posts
Tags: TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers 2017 Recruitment, Apply online for 851 Telangana TS AEO Jobs Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results and more latest details @ TSPSC webportal: http://www.tspsc.gov.in/index.jsp TSPSC Website: http://tspsc.gov.in/
TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers 2017 Hall tickets