5/17/18

DA Ready Reckoner- DA Difference (27.248%- 25.676% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (27.248%- 25.676% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees, Teachers: AP/ TS Employees DA from 1st Jan  2018 (Present DA 25.676% )  DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (27.248%- 25.676%  ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears.  DA enhanced from 25.676%  of the basic pay to  27.248% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2018,  Arrears : 1st July 2018 to 31st Aug, 2018 to GPF, Cash from Sept, 2018,   AP/TS Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)  to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 25.676% of the basic pay to 27.248% of basic pay from 1st of JULY, 2018.


Also Read: 11 PRC 2018 know your Salary Expected New Basic Pay in R.P.S 2018 at Diffierent Fitment levels 
New DA to AP/TS Employees: 
New DA effect: DA enhanced from: 01.07.2017
Present DA: 27.248% %(New DA),
Old DA: 25.676 %
DA Difference: 1.572%



  Know you Salary Click Here
➧ Download your Salary Certificate Click Here
➧ Download your TSGLI Bond Click Here
➧ Download your TS GPF Slips Click Here
➧ Download your APGLI Bond Click Here
➧ Download your GPF Slips Click Here


DA Ready Reckoner (27.248%- 25.676% )Table
  1. For GPF Employees:  DA Arrears from 1st of Jan, 2018 to 31st of Aug, 2018 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
  2. For CPS Employees:  10% of DA Arrears from 1st of jan, 2018 to 31st of Aug, 2018  shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  3. Cash Payment: Cash from 1st of Sept, 2018, payable on 1st of Oct, 2018.




DA Ready Reckoner (18.340%-15.196%)Table  
AP/ TS Employees DA from 1st July  2017 (Present DA 24.104%)  DA 1.572%  Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st July 2017 (New DA 26.676%) , Present DA 24.104%,  DA enhanced from 24.104% of the basic pay to  26.676% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2017,  Arrears : 1st July 2017 to 30th April, 2018 to GPF, Cash from May, 2018,   AP/TS Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)  to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 24.104% of the basic pay to 26.676% of basic pay from 1st of JULY, 2018.
  1. For GPF Employees:  DA Arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
  2. For CPS Employees:  10% of DA Arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018  shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  3. Cash Payment: Cash from 1st of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018.

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (18.340%-15.196%)Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers 




READ: DA Ready Reckoner- DA Difference (25.676%-24.104% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers

****************************
AP Government has sanctioned the Dearness Allowance (DA)(2.096%) to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 22.008% of the basic pay to 24.104% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2018.
DA Ready Reckoner with 24.104%-DA Difference Table:

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Andhra Pradesh Latest Updates

APPSC|TSPSC|Gurukulam Jobs

    PRC-2015
    AP
    TS
    GPF SLIPS
    AP
    TS
    GLI Bonds/Slips
    CPS/PRAN
    AP
    TS
    GIS
    AP
    TS
    ALLOWENCES
    AP
    TS
    DEPT TESTS
    AP
    TS
    MED.REIMBRSMNT
    AP
    TS
    SALARY CERIFICATE
    AP
    TS
    PENSION
    AP
    TS
    Health Cards
    AP
    TS

      AP DSC TET Cum TRT

      More

      JOBS Latest Info

      More
      Top