Wednesday, 25 May 2016

AP AGRICET 2017 ANGRAU BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2017 Notification@ angrau.ac.in

AP AGRICET 2017 ANGRAU BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2017 Notification @angrau.ac.in
AP AGRICET 2016 ANGRAU BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2016 Notification, AP AGRICET
Acharya N.G. Ranga AGRICET 2016, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University BSc Agricultural Course Admissions 2016-17, BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2016.AP ANGRAU AGRICET 2016/BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2016, online application from, last date for applying, results, hall tickets,entrance exam date, counselling dates go through this article.

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Andhra Pradesh has released AGRICET 2016 Notification on 24-05-2016 and The University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology obtained from ANGRAU / PJTSAU for admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme through AGRICET 2016 for the academic year 2016 -17.

Eligibility:
i. Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology from
ANGRAU / PJTSAU.(Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2015-16 academic year can also apply).

Age Limit:
The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.

Number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats:
Total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders:
112 (101 for Agriculture Diploma holders and 11 for Seed Technology Diploma holders)

Reservation:
i) As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ii) The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85 % for local candidates and remaining 15%
seats will be treated as unreserved quota.

Medium of Entrance test: The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.Syllabus covered in Agriculture Diploma / Seed Technology Diploma.

Particulars of AGRICET – 2016
1.The test is on 17.07.2016 between 10.00 AM and 11.30 AM
2.The Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120 questions.
3.All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
4.The candidates shall have to answer in OMR Sheet.
5.The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed Technology.
How to Apply
1. The candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for
Rs. 500/- ( Rupees five hundred only)
2. For General Candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) in case of SC , ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Hyderabad.
3. Download the Application from the University website: www.angrau.ac.in.
4. Application can be completed in all respects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with a postal stamp of Rs.5/- must reach by 5:00 PM on or before 25.6.2016, either in person or by post to The Convenor, AGRICET 2016,Office of the Dean of Agriculture (Flat No. 501),
Administrative Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur- 522509.
Test Centres:
1. S.V.Agricultural College Tirupathi For S.V. University Region Candidates
2. Agricultural College Bapatla, For Andhra and Nagarjuna University Region Candidates.

#ANGRAU AGRICET 2016 BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2016



#AP AGRICET 2016 BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2016 Notification
Share Post :

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top