Thursday, May 17, 2018

DA Ready Reckoner DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (25.676%-24.104% )Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears,DA Ready Reckoner with 25.676% w.e.f.01.07.2017 DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers. DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (25.676%-24.104% )Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears. DA Ready Reckoner with 24.104% w.e.f.01.07.2017. DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA arearsamount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA arrears amount, GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders, DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders

Also Read: 11 PRC 2018 know your Salary Expected New Basic Pay in R.P.S 2018 at Diffierent Fitment levels 



TS New DA @25.676% GO.55- Dearness Allowance 1.572% Sanctioned to Telanagana State Government Employees from 1st July 2017. TS New DA @25.676% GO.55- Dearness Allowance 1.572% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st July 2017 TS GO. MS 55 Dt.17/05/2018 Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st of July, 2017 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued  

D.A. G.O. No. 55, Date: 17/05/2018 
DA Enchanced: 1.572% 
Old DA: 24.104%, 
New DA: 25.676% 
W.e.f. 1st of July  2017 
Net from : 01-05-2018 
GPF: 01-07-17 to 30-04-18





  1. For GPF Employees:  DA Arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018 shall be credited in to GPF A/Cs
  2. For CPS Employees:  10% of DA Arrears from 1st of July, 2017 to 30th of April, 2018  shall be credited in to PRAN A/Cs. And remaining 90% of DA arrears shall be paid in cash.
  3. Cash Payment: Cash from 1st of May, 2018, payable on 1st of June, 2018.
  Know you Salary Click Here
➧ Download your Salary Certificate Click Here
➧ Download your TSGLI Bond Click Here
➧ Download your TS GPF Slips Click Here
➧ Download your APGLI Bond Click Here
➧ Download your GPF Slips Click Here

DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (18.340%-15.196%)Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers 






READ: DA Ready Reckoner- DA Difference (25.676%-24.104% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers

****************************
DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (18.340%-15.196%)Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers 
DA Arrears,DA Ready Reckoner with 18.340% w.e.f.01.01.2016 DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers. DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (18.340%-15.196%)Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears. DA Ready Reckoner with 18.340% w.e.f.01.01.2016. DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA arearsamount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA arrears amount,  GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders,  DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders

AP Govt  Announced  3.144% DA to AP Employees from 1st Jan 2016 The State Government of AP  announced dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from Jan 2016. All the current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.

AP New DA G.O.MS.No.16 Dated: 03-02-2017  DA 18.34%
GO.16 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to AP Employees from 1st Jan 2016
DA enhanced from 15.196% to 18.34% 
Old DA:15.196% 
New DA:18.34%
Cash from: March 2017
Arrears : January 2016 to February 2017 to GPF


DA Ready Reckoner with 18.340%

READ: GO.16 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employees New DA 18.34% from 1st January 2016
READ: GO.17 Dearness Relief 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Pensioners 18.34%  DR From 01.01.2016
READ: GO.103 TS New DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st Jan 2016


TS Govt  Announced  3.144% DA to TS Employees from 1st Jan 2016
1. DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employee from 1st Jan 2016,
2. DA increases from 15.196% to 18.340%
3. Arrears : Jan 2016 to August 2016 to GPF,
4. Cash from September, 2016
5. 90% Cash to CPS employees from Jan 2016 to August 2016 and  10% of DA Arrears to CPS


The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with September 2016 salary. Arrears of DA from Jan 2016 to August 2016 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts. CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from Jan 2016 to August 2016 will be credited in their PRAN Account (Vide Reference GO.250 Dated: 06-09-2012). Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your DA

TS Employees New DA

# TS New DA GO.103 Copy
# DA Ready Reckoner- DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees 



 DA Ready Reckoner- DA Difference (25.676%-24.104% ) Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers
DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance Difference (25.676%-24.104% )Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers-DA Arrears,DA Ready Reckoner with 25.676% w.e.f.01.07.2017 DA Arrears Table for GPF,CPS Employees,Teachers. DA Ready Reckoner- Dearness Allowance 

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

APPSC|TSPSC|Gurukulam Jobs

    PRC-2015
    AP
    TS
    GPF SLIPS
    AP
    TS
    GLI Bonds/Slips
    CPS/PRAN
    AP
    TS
    GIS
    AP
    TS
    ALLOWENCES
    AP
    TS
    DEPT TESTS
    AP
    TS
    MED.REIMBRSMNT
    AP
    TS
    SALARY CERIFICATE
    AP
    TS
    PENSION
    AP
    TS
    Health Cards
    AP
    TS
      Top